How to Accept the Offer of Admission
To accept Huron's Offer of Admission online, you:
• Need to have your OUAC reference number and PIN/password.
• Go to the OUAC site: ouac.on.ca
If you are currently attending an Ontario secondary school, choose OUAC 101; all others choose OUAC 105.
• Click on the "Online Application" link.
• Click the log in button at the bottom of the page.
• Enter your User ID or OUAC Reference Number and the PIN/password. Read the statement below the PIN/password box and then check the box beside it confirming that you have read and understand the statement.
• Click "Log in now".
• Click the "Choices/Offers" button on the top menu bar.
• Click the "Offer" or "Alternate Offer" link in the "Admission Decision" column.
• You will have the option to "Accept" or for some universities, "Decline" your offer of admission. Click the button beside the text to accept the offer, then click "Continue".
• After responding to an offer, you will be taken back to the "Choices/Offers" page where you will see your response listed as "Unsubmitted" in the "Applicant Response" column.
• Click the "Submit" quick link at the top of this screen.
• Review and verify your application information and if you are satisfied with your changes/responses click "I verify that the information above is correct as shown" button.
• If applicable pay any required fees.
• If you have successfully submitted your response, you will receive a confirmation number on the last screen. Print this page for your reference.