Connect-IT is Western’s preferred internet service provider:
- Wireless service throughout residence
- High speed wired service in each bedroom
- No monthly bandwidth limits
- Excellent student support team
Connect-IT is your secure internet connection in residence. Students in residence will receive a Connect-IT handbook on move-in day which will provide instructions on how to connect. Students can either use the wireless service or connect to Connect-IT with an internet cable.
For problems with Connect-IT:
- Phone the Connect-IT Hotline 519-661-4225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For software problems, including e-mail and computer account information phone the WTS Help Desk: 519-661-3800
- If the Connect-IT Hotline is unable to get you up and running over the phone, you can schedule a room visit.
Connect-IT is provided in association with Western University’s division of Housing and Food Services. For more information, visit their website at https://connect-it.uwo.ca