Chair, Associate Professor, Political Science
The goal of my teaching is to help students better understand the world and to introduce them to the diverse and contending viewpoints about that world.
What makes studying at Huron is the level of care and attention students receive from faculty, administrators and staff. Each and every faculty member is fully dedicated to sharing their knowledge with students and to inspiring them to keep on earning well after they leave the College. Administrators and staff are committed to ensuring that students receive the highest quality of services possible to support their education.
Summary of Research:
- The ways in which economic ideas spread throughout the world and influence the global economy
- The interrelationship between the global economy and the global environment
- How to overcome the political obstacles to tackling problems such as climate change
- Understanding Canada’s climate change policies
- How government policies are shaped by political discourse