Student Tax Information
Huron is committed to providing students with the most up-to-date information regarding their finances while attending university.
T2202 Tuition Tax Receipts
- T2202s will be available on your Western Student Center under Finances=> Tax Receipts => My T2202 by the end of February. The forms cannot be accessed on tablets or mobile devices so you have to use a PC. Ensure you have a pdf reader on your browser and the pop-up blocker is temporarily disabled to allow you to print/save your receipt. If you are using a Mac, you need to reboot the computer after adjusting these settings. For further help with access to your account or the tax slip, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T4A Scholarships and Bursaries
- T4As will be mailed out to the address on your Huron Statement by the end of February. For inquiries about your T4A kindly contact Peggy Kelly at email@example.com or phone 519.438.7224 ext. 234
Residence Tax Receipts
- We do not issue residence tax receipts as our university is tax exempt. Therefore, the amount that can be claimed for income tax purposes is $25, not the full amount of residence fees paid.
Tax Resources for Students
- Canada Revenue Agency Tax Website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/taxes/income-tax/personal-income-tax.html
- USC’s Free Income Tax Clinic: http://westernusc.ca/income-tax-clinic/