The Off-Campus student experience at Huron is eye-opening and beneficial. With an extensive support system, and a unique sense of community, being an Off-Campus student allows you to become a strong Leader with Heart.
What to expect as an Off-Campus student at Huron:
- Planned events
- Leadership positions/opportunities to get involved
Get in touch with:
- Mental health resources
- Academic resources
- Financial resources
We are employees and student leaders who live Off-Campus that have assigned authority to provide support and aid students in a smooth transition into university. We make sure the Off-Campus students are engaged with Huron’s community. In order to support students as well as possible, we are highly trained in many aspects and we work with many teams that assist students.
- Have an idea for an event
- Are struggling with an issue
- Have questions about Huron
- Need mental health resources, academic resources, financial resources, etc.
- Want to be more engaged with the community
- Have questions about what to expect at university
Feel free to contact us, email@example.com