Terms and Conditions
Your All You Care to Eat Plan allows you access to the dining hall anytime during operating hours, as many times as you like.
- You must present your Valid Student Id Card for all meals and transactions.
- A lost or stolen Student Id Card must be immediately reported to the Huron Dining Hall administration office to protect your plan by temporarily freezing your account.
- All items purchased with Flex dollars will be subject to appropriate tax.
- All You Care to Eat program must be consumed in the Dining Hall; Students may apply for a specialized meal plan if they have schedule conflicts during meal times (e.g. athletes with routine practice). Students who self identify with illness or injury preventing them from attending the dining hall for a meal may also apply for a specialized bag meal to take away. Details on these special programs are available through Huron Housing or Browns.
- You are entitled to 2 guest passes per semester (total of 4 passes) that can be used during the academic year for anyone you choose. Guest passes expire following your last day of scheduled exams.
- Your All You Care to Eat Plan and Flex Dollars are valid at noon on your approved move in date, up to noon on day following the last day of scheduled exams. Mandatory meal plans are non-refundable and non-transferable with exception of students leaving Huron or moving out of residence prior to the school’s deadline date for academic withdrawal.
For questions, please contact the Director of Food Services at (519) 438-7224 Extension 266 or firstname.lastname@example.org